Recollection: A Musical Documentary



What's going on people?... I've been busy with numerous projects I'm getting ready for all of you to enjoy... So expect a new mix real soon.

I'm currently working a specific project entitled "Recollection"... that i NEED your help to make it happen. Basically i need everyone who wants to participate to email me a voice recording expressing yourself... Just record yourself talking about anything you want, it could be opinions, rants, reactions to things that interest you, simply shouting out your crew, talk current events, what you did yesterday, etc.... Then just send those recordings to me. Simple enough... The only thing i ask is to mention where your from and to keep it clean(profanity is fine, but no racist comments, threats, etc... use your judgement). If you don't have a program to record yourself download Audacity for free HERE or if your in the US simply call 206-350-9692 and leave a message up to 5 minutes long, the message will be sent in mp3 format to my email.
Leave as many recordings as you want, preferably in mp3 or wav. format but any type is fine, don't worry about the quality just as long as its understandable.

Hope you guys want to help me out on this project... the more recordings the better so Spread the Word...

Email all files to: puremusik@gmail.com

Pure

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top